Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from DavieLiFE!
This holiday season, we want to express our sincerest gratitude to you. During a time of social distancing, mask wearing, and learning the true meaning of virtual—we are reminded that your support made this year possible for our small business.
We look forward to flipping the page to 2021, but also continuing to serve you and the community.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Coming in 2021…
- We look forward to bringing four more issues of DavieLiFE Magazine to the community and surrounding areas. To see when you can expect to see these on stands, visit our 2021 Publication Deadlines page.
- We have plans to continue a further build out of our newly updated website with improved content featured on the DavieLiFE blog.
- Additional pages will be added to our website, including our much anticipated Favorites page where we will feature some of our favorite brands, products and more–stay tuned!
- In addition to producing a high quality print magazine, we specialize in marketing services for small businesses, non-profits and public sector clients. We look forward to sharing some of our work from behind the scene, including client “case studies” that will better help you to “know” us better.
- Web development is a specialty we’ve become quite skilled in over the past couple of years. Stay on the look out for a portfolio of web projects that we think you’ll be surprised to know we are the team behind bringing these sites to the World Wide Web.
Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from DavieLiFE–we wish you and your family the best of the season!